Title and Escrow “Master Class” (DON’T Forfeit Your Escrow / Title Coverage)
Title insurance and Escrow claims only help if they’re paid…many are not.
- Inappropriate lender instructions
- “Bite-back” about notary, signing, or closing procedures
- Title “finger-pointing” to third parties such as originators, escrow holders, and other service providers
- Disclosure obligations under clauses in title policies
- Anything else the title company companies can use….
Worse yet, there’s more…….more reasons your claim won’t get paid.
This was described as a “Master Class for Lenders” by the Financial Institutions Committee of the State Bar of California.
Invest 60 minutes and find out:
- Where the “holes” are in escrow and title, and how not to fall in
- Simple changes to instructions and procedures that will help
- How to avoid terrible mistakes that more than 54% of your industry is making