Seeking a word processor to provide word processing services for attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants. This position will be based in our Los Angeles office, but we will consider stellar candidates that desire to be based in our other office locations.
The ideal candidate will have a high degree of accuracy in performing varied assignments and creating documents within established time constraints. Familiarity with legal documents, procedures, principles, and legal terminology is highly preferred.
Must have knowledge of:
- Writing, English language, proofreading and spelling skills.
- Computer equipment, procedures, and systems.
- Various computer software programs.
- Preferred: Legal industry knowledge.
- Preferred: Legal terminology, principles, procedures, and forms as related to word processing work.
Skills & Abilities:
- Produce documents using proper sentence structure, punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Plan and organize workload to comply with established time constraints.
- Work cooperatively with other employees.
- Type data and information on a PC at a high and efficient speed.
- Operate other standard office equipment.
- Communicate orally with employees and clients.
Interested candidates should submit a resume using the link below.