We are searching for a junior associate to join our Business Litigation Practice Group. The position will be based in our Los Angeles office. Ideal candidates have 2 to 4 years of prior associate-level experience in complex business litigation.
- Provide legal research and analysis in pleadings, memoranda, and other written documents;
- Draft pleadings and other case documents;
- Attend hearings throughout Southern California;
- Manage matters from commencement to final resolution;
- Professionally communicate with clients and supervising attorneys.
- Must have a Juris Doctorate with excellent academic credentials;
- Must be licensed to practice law and in good standing in California;
- Familiarity with federal and state court procedural rules and practices;
- Familiarity with and ability to prepare basic litigation documents;
- Must have case management experience;
- Clear and effective drafting skills;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Ability to learn new substantive legal topics as needed are required;
- Ability to provide effective and reliable legal services to clients and supervising attorneys;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Strong organization and matter management skills;
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a team.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, writing sample and transcript using the link below.
Click here to apply.