We are currently looking for an IT Help Desk Analyst in Los Angeles. The position will provide assistance for all firm offices but would be located in our Los Angeles office.
The IT Help Desk Analyst will report to the Technical Support Manager.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide internal customer support with focus on excellent customer service
- Assist customers with using firm supported applications and devices
- Resolve hardware and software problems expeditiously and with minimum disruption to computer/phone system customers
- Escalate issues as needed
- Work within the various groups with the IT Department on projects
- Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Ensure all requests are logged, escalated and resolved in a timely manner
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- IT Help Desk experience (3 to 5 years) – Required
- Law firm experience (2 to 3 years) – Required
- IT Help Desk experience – Essential
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Knowledge of Remote access (Citrix/VPN) – Desirable
- Knowledge of FileSite – desirable
- Ability to support various mobile devices
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software, hardware configuration
- Ability to work with network shares and security permissions
- Able to follow key documentation, procedures and escalation protocols
Buchalter APC offers a competitive salary, 401K, profit sharing and a full benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a resume using the link below.