Buchalter’s Marketing Department is growing. A dynamic and growing law firm, Buchalter is a mid-size 250 attorney law firm with eight offices and an immediate opening for a Marketing Assistant.
- Maintain promotional item inventory and organization.
- Create and submit check requests; assist with processing payments.
- Maintain marketing budget.
- Update attorney’s Best Lawyers and Super Lawyer profiles.
- Create Firm’s monthly internal newsletter.
- Update Firm website, including updating attorney bios, posting recent publications, speaking engagements and Firm news.
- Prepare marketing materials as requested by attorneys and/or staff. Oversee print production and assembly. Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality materials.
- Assist with compiling attorney bios and practice group overviews for proposals.
- Assist with Manzama and other firm-wide marketing initiatives.
- Organize advisories and other firm communication to clients.
- Assist with all event logistics: track RSVPs; create name badges and tent cards; set-up and staff registration desk; and prepare handouts for client functions.
Education: Bachelors degree (Communications, Advertising, Marketing preferred).
Experience: 1-2+ years law firm or professional services experience. An interest in and ability to understand the legal business environment, including industry terminology a must. Must have demonstrated experience working independently as well as within teams in a collaborative, professional manner.
Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as willingness to learn database systems. Must be detail oriented, proactive and with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and competing priorities under tight deadlines. Sound professional judgment and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts. Must be able to react to difficult situations quickly, effectively and diplomatically. Exceptionally strong organizational and problem solving skills are required for this role.
Click here to apply.