Buchalter APC, an Am Law 200 Law Firm based in Los Angeles with 10 offices, has an opening for a Case Clerk.
The Case Clerk will provide both general and specialized administrative support to our Los Angeles’ Real Estate Practice Group.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and retrieve physical and electronic files.
- Compile and organize physical and electronic closing binders.
- Draft indexes for the closing binders.
- Ensure loan documents are assembled with proper signatures.
- Maintain inventory of the original documents received; communicate with attorneys and staff if any are missing.
- Create shipping labels; send the closing binders and loan documents directly to the clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working within a professional services environment is required; legal experience is highly preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability to use professional discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented, with strong ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook).
- The ability to learn other software programs as necessary.
- Produce documents using proper sentence structure, punctuation and grammar.
- Work cooperatively with other employees, attorneys, and coworkers.
- Communicate daily with employees via phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
Buchalter APC offers a competitive salary, 401K, profit sharing and a full benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a resume using the link below.