We are searching for two 3rd to 7th year associate candidates to join our Business Litigation Practice Group. The position will be based in our Orange County office. Ideal candidates will have strong complex business litigation, excellent credentials and strong writing skills.
- Provide legal research and analysis in pleadings, memoranda, and other written documents;
- Draft pleadings and other case documents;
- Attend hearings;
- Manage matters from commencement to final resolution;
- Professionally communicate with clients and supervising attorneys.
- Must have a Juris Doctorate with excellent academic credentials;
- Must be licensed to practice law and in good standing in California;
- Familiarity with federal and state court procedural rules and practices;
- Familiarity with and ability to prepare basic litigation documents;
- Must have case management experience;
- Clear and effective drafting skills;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Ability to learn new substantive legal topics as needed are required;
- Ability to provide effective and reliable legal services to clients and supervising attorneys;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Strong organization and matter management skills;
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a team.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, writing sample and transcript using the link below.