We are seeking an Intellectual Property Specialist to support our Orange County office.
- Management of incoming IP correspondence
- Receive incoming communications from docketing, review docket dates, respond to docket inquiries, save attachments from docketing, send notice to client, prepare response shell, send to paralegal or attorney for substantive response
- Track communications for clients and foreign counsel for response deadlines
- Send reminders for deadlines
- Patent Prosecution
- Manage requests from foreign counsel to obtain signatures and supporting documents for foreign prosecution
- Obtain inventor signatures for declarations and assignments
- Send reminders for response deadlines
- Trademark Prosecution
- Send reminders for statement of use
- Manage deadlines
- Document discovery
- Assist with pleadings/hearings/exhibit prep
In addition to having experience with the duties listed above, we are seeking someone who has good written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to handle a heavy workload.
Buchalter APC offers a competitive salary, 401K, profit sharing and a full benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a resume using the link below.