We are seeking an Office Assistant to support our Orange County office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Function as the “Face of the Firm” for clients and guests arriving at the Orange County office. Must have a professional appearance and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coordination of conference room/visiting attorney office requests including any catering and technology needs.
- Assist LA Receptionist with calls regarding directions and questions regarding the Orange County office.
- Maintain employee parking information and validation log sheets.
- Assist in the set-up and maintenance of office access cards and parking transponders.
- Coordinate and work with Office Services to assist the Orange County employees with office support requests as needed, which includes preparing invoices for mailing and preparing FedEx labels.
- Coordinate and track MCLE information for attendees at office MCLE events.
- Direct and coordinate maintenance requests for the office.
- Work with the Office Administrator and Office Services Manager to plan and execute both internal and external events.
- Coordinate arrangements for attorneys visiting the Orange County office.
- Reliable and predictable attendance and the ability to get along with others are essential to this position.
Buchalter APC offers a competitive salary, 401K, profit sharing and a full benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a resume using the link below.