We are currently seeking a Litigation Paralegal in our San Diego office. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience and an ABA-approved paralegal certificate.
Under minimal supervision, the Litigation Paralegal performs a variety of duties to assist attorneys in the Litigation Department. Develops and carries out case management strategies, including discovery, expert witness identification and preparation, and trial preparation. Maintains positive contact with clients, witnesses, opposing counsel, co-counsel, experts, and service providers. Strictly observes confidentiality of client matters. Keeps accurate time records for client billing. Continually learns and applies software and other technology as necessary to improve litigation management and client service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State court Rules and Procedures
- Candidates should have familiarity with Relativity, RelOne, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Trial Director, Sanction, Lexis CaseNotebook, Westlaw/Lexis
- Ability to proofread for context, grammatical and typographical/spelling errors
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to strategize, develop, initiate and carry-out case management strategy
Buchalter APC offers a competitive salary, 401K, profit sharing and a full benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a resume using the link below.