We are currently seeking a senior associate/counsel to support our Scottsdale office’s Litigation Practice Group.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 + years of commercial litigation experience (preferably with contract and business disputes, construction/construction defect, business torts, etc.)
- Significant Maricopa County or Arizona state court practice and command of Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure
- Significant experience with discovery, motion practice, depositions, oral argument, mediation, evidentiary hearings, bench and/or jury trials (prefer at least second chair experience)
- Independent case management skills and can handle a case with minimal supervision required
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates should also be licensed to practice in Arizona, have strong writing skills and excellent academic credentials.
A career at Buchalter is an opportunity to do exciting work with a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm. We value an energizing and supportive environment that promotes success for our clients and each other. We offer a competitive salary, various types of bonuses, unlimited PTO, 401k, and a full benefits package.
Pay Scale: The reasonably expected pay scale for this position is $180-$200k, with bonus potential of up to $80,000. This is an employer estimate and the salary offered within that range, and the potential for bonus and bonus amount, will depend on candidate’s years of practice and experience and performance.
Buchalter was founded based on principles of inclusivity. Our firm’s commitment to reflecting and enhancing the rich diversity of the clients and communities we serve is more than eight decades strong. Buchalter’s diversity of attorneys and staff provides clients with a greater breadth of creative talent and alternative approaches, and enriches our firm’s collaborative, entrepreneurial and collegial environment, benefiting all. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In recruiting, we welcome the unique contributions that all candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and writing sample using the link below.