The current economic climate has motivated an increase in audit activity from government and private payers for everything from billing and coding to HIPAA and kickbacks. Therefore, it is more important than ever for urgent care centers to build a culture of compliance.
- Identify the current trends in fraud and abuse
- Evaluate your urgent care center’s risk areas
- Demonstrate the elements of a legally sound compliance program
- Construct effective internal audits
- Apply tips and strategies on how to implement a compliance program successfully