Joshua Robbins moderator on the topic of “The Future of Cryptocurrency Law,” at the Harvard Law School Association of Orange County Virtual Panel.
Topics will include:
- What societal risks—such as fraud, money laundering, financial instability, and environmental impact—does cryptocurrency pose, and how can governments address this without stifling its benefits?
- Should and will cryptocurrency be regulated as currency? Securities? Neither? Both?
- What agencies of the federal government should be involved in regulating cryptocurrency and prosecuting related crimes?
- What are the prospects for Congressional action on cryptocurrency?
- How does the U.S. approach to cryptocurrency regulation compare to those of other countries?
Whether you are a total skeptic or a total fan of cryptocurrency, and regardless of your field of practice or your profession, this program will leave you enlightened.