Michael Williamson will be joined by Joshua Perttula as co-hosts of “Tax Opportunity Zones” webinar.
“Opportunity Zones” are census tracts designated by state governors in which qualifying investments receive substantial tax breaks. The tax breaks include the deferral of federal capital gains tax, the reduction of that tax and the elimination of subsequent capital gains tax on some or all of the appreciation on the investment. A creation of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, Opportunity Zones are intended to stimulate long term investment in low-income census tracts by rewarding investors with meaningful tax benefits.
Date / Time: January 8, 2019
• 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern
• 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Central
• 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Mountain
• 9:00 am – 11:00 am Pacific
Choose a format:
• Live Video Broadcast/Re-Broadcast: Watch Program “live” in real-time, must sign-in and watch program on date and time set above. May ask questions during presentation via chat box. Qualifies for “live” CLE credit.
• On-Demand Video: Access CLE 24/7 via on-demand library and watch program anytime. Qualifies for self-study CLE credit. On-demand versions are made available 7 business days after the original recording date and are view-able for up to one year.