This CLE webinar will provide healthcare counsel with a review of the key legal and business issues involved with urgent care centers. The panel will offer guidance on forming, operating, acquiring and selling urgent care centers.
- Urgent care centers—a brief overview of the industry and its growth
- Key legal considerations when starting and operating urgent care centers
- Corporate practice of medicine
- Staffing models
- State licensure and permits
- Documentation and coding
- Other areas of focus
- Key business considerations
- Location, management and services
- Issues in buying or selling an urgent care center
- Partnering with hospitals and investors
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the key legal and business considerations for counsel to healthcare providers opening and operating an urgent care center?
- What are the most common business models used when forming urgent care centers?
- What factors should healthcare counsel consider when acquiring and selling urgent care centers?