Every year, religious organizations and other non-profits finance billions of dollars to procure land and build facilities. Just like in the for-profit sector, religious organizations and non-profits need to know and understand all options that are available to meet their financing needs.
In this one hour complimentary webinar, experts in the field of religious organization and non-profit financing will address a wide range of topics including:
- Options for financing by issuing tax-exempt and taxable revenue bonds.
- Revenue Anticipation Notes and Bonds.
- Special financing issues resulting from nonprofit corporate governance
- The role of cemetery trust funds in financing.
- Canonical concerns in procurement and financing of assets.