Michael Williamson will moderate "OZ Tracts in San Francisco." Examining the City's approved OZ tracts. What can residents, investors, and developers expect?
What You'll Learn:
1. What are Opportunity Zones and what is a Qualified Opportunity Fund?
2. What are the benefits of investing in Opportunity Zones and how does OZ investing work?
3. How do developers and investors in OZs and Qualified Opportunity Funds expect their projects to spur economic development in Sacramento?
4. Of the tracts of land designated as Opportunity Zones by Governor Jerry Brown, which are most ripe for investment and what makes them more desirable (and possibly profitable) than the others?
5. What are some of the benefits and challenges the regulation has created for investors and who is presently best positioned to take advantage of the program?