Manuel Fishman moderates a panel on “The State of Retail in the Bay Area” on August 1, 2019 in San Francisco, CA.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How are notable brands with street front stores adjusting and adapting in a shifting consumer landscape?
- What challenges does San Francisco pose to an evolving retail market? What have been some notable successes in recent memory?
- How are modern malls reinventing themselves and leveraging placemaking to attract consumers
- What role do restaurants play in the current state of retail? What can retail brands learn from their restaurateur neighbors?
- What can the city do to better support retailers, landlords, and developers?