Churches and non-profits have some of the most complex insurance coverage needs. In this complimentary one-hour webinar a broad range of coverage issues will be discussed, including:
- Trends in property, general liability and workers compensation claims.
- New available coverages for religious entities.
- Sexual misconduct liability coverage.
- Employment practices liability coverage.
- Directors and officers liability coverage.
- Loss prevention/methods to reduce insurance premiums.
We have assembled an expert panel of industry specialists, from leading providers of insurance coverage for non-profits and churches
- John Fosdick, Vice President, Swett & Crawford
- Thomas Kluxdall, Assistant Vice President, Church Mutual Insurance
- Tony McLaughlin, Assistant Vice President, Catholic Mutual Insurance
- Peter A. Persuitti, Managing Director, Religious & Nonprofit Practice, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.